- bilbo was in the trailer a lot and thats the most important thing ever
- talking of dwarves on wall down to men on ground
- obviously the dwarves all regroup at the mountain before everything turns to shit
- bilbo is so important
- im gonna cry
- bard is amazing
- GALADRIEL. GALADRIEL QUEEN OF ALL
- DWARVES IN ARMOR
- DWARVES WALKING OUT IN A LINE BETWEEN BILBO AND THORIN, THAT’S IMPORTANT
- MITHRIL SHIRT IS GONNA BE MY DEATH I SWEAR TO GOD ABOVE
- BILBO, BILBO BAGGINS, BRAVEST LITTLE HOBBIT OF THEM ALL
- plus smaug roasting laketown holy dungballs
- bilbo baggins the hobbit
- thorin wearing the FUCKING CROWN
- elves parting for bard. bard’s face
- thorin and the gold. dont look at me
- poor bilbo im gonna cry
I missed two solid weeks of these so now I feel bad. I’m sorry this is kind of a rush job but I literally just got home from SDCC and I’m trying super hard to catch up!
This giveaway is going to be a little different since I want to give people more than just a few hours to enter - so rather than ending tonight I’ll end it on Wednesday.
- Someone is going to win a lacrosse hoodie
- Any size, any character (new characters are coming soon-ish)
- Shipped anywhere
- Like and/or reblog to enter! Don’t spam or be a jerk because it’ll break the notes and ruin my day.
- This giveaway ends on WEDNESDAY, JULY 30th at 10 PM, PST.
!BONUS! This week’s winner will also get one of the SDCC EXCLUSIVE BEASTIARIES. I managed to grab a couple extra at the con. The beastiary and the hoodie will ship separately but to the same address, free of charge.
We went on a cruise last weekend and met a group of guys that we had a fun time dancing.
Later we went into their cabin to chill for a little while and this one guy starts to change his shirt.
He takes his shirt of and I’m sitting on the opposite side of the room. I see that, oh, he has a tatt—-OH MY GOD!
I jumped over two beds and while standing on the bed almost crash into him.
Was pretty much all I could say.
And yes, that is a Samulet that I’m holding.
And pretty much my first question was: “Can I take a picture of you.”
So yeah, we spent the rest of the night talking about Supernatural and about our tavorite characters and episodes and who we want back…
And that doesn’t happen so often that you meet someone (especially a boy) who loves something so much as you and doesn’t start making fun of you and the things that you love.
And Bonus-round: He likes hockey.
So there’s that.